Monday, May 12, 2008

Rewind April.


So a lot went on in April and since I was a little blog lazy I am going to catch all of you up. Chandler turned one! On the 5th we had a great birthday party with all of the cake, ice cream and presents a spoiled little one year old could ask for. Chandler had his first piece of cake and loved it. If you look at the picture below it is like he is mad with sugar.=)

Chandler got lots of toys, clothes, shoes and books. That same day my mom and I had Chandler's pictures taken. Talk about painful. He wouldn't sit still and kept crawling out of the room where they take the pictures. The photographer was absolutely no help, she sat there and I am not sure she even knew what she was doing. We got some cute pictures though so I guess it was worth the hassle.

On Tuesday the 8th we took Chandler to the zoo. I am not sure if he liked it or not but we sure did see a lot of poop. It seemed like every animal we saw was pooping all over the place (great for pictures). We saw all of the animals but our favorite was a little black and white monkey, I am pretty sure he was Channy's favorite to.











0 comments: