Monday, May 12, 2008

3 years already?


May 6th was our three year anniversary. We went to Park City and David shopped his little heart out. Now this was my plan to go shopping and to spend lots of money. Did I? No! I got one pair of jeans and a necklace. Oh well we had a great time!
We went to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner and then had a great pancake breakfast the next morning. We stayed in a little studio condo that had a kitchenette. It was great fun to get a few nights away just the two of us.



2 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

Wow Ronni! You did some serious updating! I love it! Looks like Chandler had a great b-day and fun at the Zoo! We are just behind you in the anniversary dept. time seems to fly by after the first year of marriage doesn't it!?

Brandt Lovell said...

Hey-I found your blog on Nikki's blog, and wanted say grats! Hope all is well! It's been a while, but hey make sure your kids play softball :)