Friday, January 27, 2012
We are not animal people. I am not a bird person, remember this post? But David thought that we should try out chickens.
Posted by The Blacks at 2:55 PM
My dear friend Amy did a cute year in review on her blog. And since I am not creative nor do I want to figure out some awesome way of doing this I will steal her idea.
- Loves Tangled. Sometimes I catch her spinning in circles singing "When will my life begin!"
- Loves nursery. From the moment we enter the church she is wanting to know when she can go.
- Loves the chickens. I bet you didn't know we have chickens.
- Wants to potty train.
- "Shut the front door" is her saying of choice.
- Loves cousin Christian and always talks about him.
- Wants to kiss daddy all sacrament meeting and makes it known to all of the congregation(more on that later).
- We have had our share of coloring on the walls, emptied tubes of toothpaste and diaper rash cream, bite marks on various parts of our bodies(Chandler has had them on his bum), spilled or throw drinks at the dinner table, destroyed toys, destroyed DVDs , destroyed important paper work, emptied filling cabinets. Needless to say she is extremely busy and we love her very much; I think it is just a phase, well hopefully.
- Is loving his second year of the Busy Bee Preschool.
- Can recognize all letters and their sounds.
- Writes his name.
- Loves to play outside.
- Is the official egg collector.
- Is not a fan of church and loves to talk about how much he HATES it in his loud voice during the sacrament.
- Can beat the star wars Lego and Lego pirates wii games.
- Is the official dishwasher unloader
- Wants to play at Briggy's house everyday.
- Loves his army guys.
- Could possibly be an angel. This kid is so helpful and content to do just about anything. He doesn't like it when he hurts peoples feelings and is very sensitive to others.
- Is busy! Between work and his new calling as 1st counselor in the bishopric he is on the go.
- He took first place in the 25-29 age range for the Onion Days 10K.
- Went deer hunting for the first time since being married.
- Is training for a half marathon.
- Pumped the iron at Golds all summer.
- Went golfing all summer. Including some memorable moments with Ronni.
- Loving his chickens Sally and Jessie
- Raised 4 Cornish Hens and then butchered them in the garage with his true love. They were delicious.
- Is currently on vacation enjoying life.
- Grew a killer garden this year. Bottled 30 quarts of pickles, 30 pints of tomatoes, apple sauce, grape juice, salsa, and peaches.
- Pumped the iron all summer with Daverino.
- Is on her fourth class in the primary, and they are perfect angels.
- Might not be so afraid of chickens anymore.
- Plays on a ladies volleyball team and hopes she can move the next day and not pee her pants while jumping.
- Cooks, cleans and does all of her motherly duties with a smile (haha).
- Grow another garden.
- Install new flooring in our home.
- Go to Easterfest with the Van Ausdal family.
- Visit Scott and Kelly in San Diego.
- Expand our family (chickens or children).
- Go Camping.
- Love each other.
- Be more service oriented.
- Live at the park all summer
Posted by The Blacks at 2:04 PM
It has been a while, six months plus! I am here though ready to fill the void that my blog-less blog has put into your lives. My dear sister in law Lori had to have a minor surgery and now is in bed blog-stalking (according to her hubby). So Lori this is for you, blog-stalk away!
Posted by The Blacks at 2:03 PM