Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Posted by The Blacks at 6:46 PM
Saturday, December 6, 2008
1. Did you date someone from your high school? Not really.
2. What kind of car did you drive? First I drove a 1984 Blaser that was called the "beast". My senior year me and my sister shared a Corsica my parents paid $400 for.
4. Were you a party animal? I tried to be.....I don't think I was considered one.
5. Were you considered a flirt? I tried to be that also but mostlikly came across as a crazy girl.
6. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir? Chior
7. Were you a nerd? Heck No. Probably.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Volleyball, I made up the cheers. "Smash it in their face, Kick em' in the ace!"
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? No
10.Can you still sing the fight song? I had to know it for choir. I can sing most of it but make up the words here and there.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? I liked all of my teachers. Mr. D. was probably my favorite.
12. Where did you sit for lunch? In the hall,or Grandma Jennie's office.
13. What is your school's full name? Payson High School
14. What is your school's mascot and colors? Lion, and our colors were green and silver.
15. Did you go to homecoming and with who? I went my sophmore year with Ryan Barlow.
16. If you could go back and do it over again would you? NO! I don't think I could handle the drama again. Plus I have an adorable baby boy!
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Be so glad to move out and get to Blanding.
18. Where did you go for "Senior Skip Day?" I skipped alot. I don't think there was a skip day.
19. Were you in any clubs? The government club, I can't remeber the name. Only so I could go to the state capital with Justine.
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Too much.
21. Who was your prom date? Jake Hiatt sophmore year, Marc Rowley junior, and Spencer Nelson seinor year.
22. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion? Maybe, if I live in Utah still.
23. Did you have a job in high school? Yes, I worked at Subway. It was sweet, free sandwich everynight!
Posted by The Blacks at 5:26 PM
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Posted by The Blacks at 12:02 PM
Monday, December 1, 2008
This is a Tag. I don't usually do tags but this one sounded fun. It also made me see that I need to organize my pictures. If you haven't done this one, do it. Upload the fourth picture of the fourth file in you pictures and tell us about it.
This is an adorable picture of Chandler at 3 months. He is wearing his golfing hat (thanks Anbre) and his chick magnet shirt. This was when he was starting to smile and I was taking tons of pictures. Not much to tell other than that he is super cute.
Posted by The Blacks at 6:10 PM
I love winter and all of the soups that come with it. My Aunt Tracy is a domestic goddess and shared this recipie with me. It is super yummy and great for cold winter days. I make mine in the crockpot and it is sooooooooooo good. I thought I would share it with you:
Chicken Chili (Ronni's way)
1lb Chicken (breast or tenderloin work well)
1 medium onion chopped
1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 can chicken broth
1 can chopped green chilies
1 tsp salt
1 tsp gound cumin
1 tsp dry oregano
1/2 tsp pepper
Throw everything in the crockpot and let it cook on low all day or at least 4 hours. The chicken can be frozen (you will need to cook it longer).
2 cans great northern beans
Add beans to chicken 1 hour before serving.
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup whipping cream
Stir in sour cream and whipping cream 1/2 hour before serving.
* I just use sour cream and thicken it with cornstarch.*
Serve in bread bowls or with bread sticks.
Posted by The Blacks at 1:33 PM
Posted by The Blacks at 1:28 PM