Saturday, December 6, 2008

High School Tag.

1. Did you date someone from your high school? Not really.
2. What kind of car did you drive? First I drove a 1984 Blaser that was called the "beast". My senior year me and my sister shared a Corsica my parents paid $400 for.
4. Were you a party animal? I tried to be.....I don't think I was considered one.
5. Were you considered a flirt? I tried to be that also but mostlikly came across as a crazy girl.
6. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir? Chior
7. Were you a nerd? Heck No. Probably.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Volleyball, I made up the cheers. "Smash it in their face, Kick em' in the ace!"
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? No
10.Can you still sing the fight song? I had to know it for choir. I can sing most of it but make up the words here and there.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? I liked all of my teachers. Mr. D. was probably my favorite.
12. Where did you sit for lunch? In the hall,or Grandma Jennie's office.
13. What is your school's full name? Payson High School
14. What is your school's mascot and colors? Lion, and our colors were green and silver.
15. Did you go to homecoming and with who? I went my sophmore year with Ryan Barlow.
16. If you could go back and do it over again would you? NO! I don't think I could handle the drama again. Plus I have an adorable baby boy!
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Be so glad to move out and get to Blanding.
18. Where did you go for "Senior Skip Day?" I skipped alot. I don't think there was a skip day.
19. Were you in any clubs? The government club, I can't remeber the name. Only so I could go to the state capital with Justine.
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Too much.
21. Who was your prom date? Jake Hiatt sophmore year, Marc Rowley junior, and Spencer Nelson seinor year.
22. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion? Maybe, if I live in Utah still.
23. Did you have a job in high school? Yes, I worked at Subway. It was sweet, free sandwich everynight!

2 comments:

Kara and Ty said...

Do you remember coming home from onion days and the corsica had smoke comming out of the steering wheele, hahah.

Amy said...

I loved high school and mostly because you were my friend! I smiled a lot while I read this post. I miss you, Ron! Are we going to have a bridal shower for Brookie while Mel and me are here in Utah?