Thursday, March 27, 2008

New Job!


I can't believe I forgot to post this. David got a job with Walgreen's! He will be working in the Bountiful store. We are so excited that our income will almost triple! He has started working and says he really is enjoying it. We are so happy they are willing to work aroung his school schedule, nothing like a real paycheck. We haven't decided on what we are going to do as far as living down there. If anyone knows some good cheap apartments or basement apartments let us know.

3 comments:

Tiffany P. said...

That is great! What a blessing! What is he doing at Walgreens? congrats.

Janice Twitchell said...

Congrats on the new job! I'm excited for you! What exactly will he be doing? Sorry I don't know of any apartments up there. Besides that how are you doing? It's been a while.I hope all is well, your little boy is so cute!

Tiffany P. said...

HA! I wasnt mad, just totally exhausted! Cash is getting two new teeth and just got two so he was soooo naughty at the reception. It was my first cake, I had never even seen it done before, so I was a nervous wreck.