Monday, April 21, 2008

Mini vans and mom haircuts!


Wow it has been a long time since I posted something new.

Lets see.....

David and I have been looking for a new car the past few months and have had no luck. With gas prices as high as they are and SUV's being extremley expensive we were beginning to doubt we would ever find a car. One day while looking on KSL.com I found a Mazda MPV, it seemed pretty nice so we decided to look at it. We both drove it once and we were in love ,the rest is history. We are now the proud owners of a mini-van, yes a van, the one vehicle I vowed I would never ever drive. I also have a sassy new mom haircut. So it is now offical heck has froze over!

5 comments:

Tiffany P. said...

HAHAHAHAHA. That is so funny, it's not a bad idea though, are you trying to tell us that child #2 is on the way?

Amy said...

I love you. That is all. Is #2 on the way?

Oh, and our backpack is a snugli cross country carrier. We absolutely adore it. It is very comfortable and it has enough compartments that you can take on some pretty long hikes. We've already used it a ton! We just bought it on ebay because in the store (babies r us, wal-mart, where ever) they are about $100. I totally recommend it!

Story Family said...

Cool car! I, for one, am an unabashed van lover. They're perfect! Now let's see a picture of that mom hair cut!

Janice Twitchell said...

Love the mini van! So what does a mom haircut entail? I'm dumb in that area! Sounds fun!

Scott and Mal said...

I am soooo excited that you have a blog! I can't wait to see all your new pictures!!!