Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This time last year.



Last year at this time I was huge! I looked as big as a house and was absolutely miserable. That week before Chandler's birth was a crazy one. David's dad had come up to have some tests done and he and Marcia were staying with us. It was so great to have someone here to help me/ laugh at my ridiculously swollen feet. About 5 days before Chandler was born Marcia snapped these pictures of my piggy toes. I can't believe how swollen they had gotten. The other picture is one of the only pictures I have of me pregnant (there is also one my uncle Jer has but I will have to beat him if he shows anyone). This picture was taken exactly one week before Chandler was born. We had a girls night me, Kaye, Brook and Eliza. It was a good last night out with the gals before the big day!

0 comments: