Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mini Team Tiger

David's dad gave us a picture of the brothers golfing in Monticello when we were down in July. Chandler thinks it is the coolest picture. Everytime he looks at it he asks if he can golf to. A few days ago I told him we would, so I went outside to get his clubs (yes he has real golf clubs) and he wouldn't let me leave until I got him a hat. I gave him one of David's old hats and he wouldn't have it. He wanted a golf hat (meaning a Tiger Woods hat). So I put it on him and he was ready to go. David and Chandler love to go on the front lawn and hit practice balls. They usually go out every single day.

Look at that form.


Mini Team Tiger!

6 comments:

Clayton & Kim said...

I love the pictures! Can't wait to chit chat with my little friend again!

Brad & Erica Dixon said...

Cute photos, I love the he wouldn't leave without a hat. Lol. I also noticed your baby is due in 40 days! Wow, are you so ready? I am working on some announcement layouts that I will email you as I get them closer to completion so you can take a look....(i'm assuming you're still interested?)

The Perry's said...

Very cute photo's, Srsly! He is such a cute little boy. I can't believe that you don't have that many days until the new little one will be here. Wow! That is way coolspice. Hope that everything is going well. If you need any thing just let me know.
Kthanxbye!

Hailey said...

LOOKS LIKE JUSTIN WILL HAVE SOMEONE TO GOLF WITH NOW!! :D

Tiffany P. said...

He is so daaang cute Ronni! Are you ready for your baby girl? She will be so cute! Keep us posted though, don't forget!

Kaye and Matthew Hough said...

Cuh-yute!!! Grandpa will be so proud. I am missing you guys something fierce. Maybe I'll have to jet down over the long Labor Day weekend. Love ya!