Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Little Update

Here are a few pictures from the last month. We finally got Chandler set up in his "big boy" bed and it seems it isn't just for little big boys. We headed to Blanding for a mini family reunion and enjoyed the parade in Monticello, camping at Camp Jackson and relaxing. It was great.
This picture was actually taken at Orchard Days in Santaquin. Chandler really loved these puppies.

Four Generation pictures with Grandpa Christensen.










If you will notice the side bar to the right you will be happy to see we only have 59 days until the baby due date!


6 comments:

Jessica said...

wow. it snuck right up on ya huh. I am due next week. So hopefully really soon. Am i going to be seing you in payson this year before christmas?

Jaime Williams said...

Um can you tell me if you're having a boy or girl?? Sorry if it's somewhere on here and I'm too dumb to find it.

Blake and La-Shana Francom said...

Your lil man is getting so big!! What are you naming you baby girl?? And where are you living?? Sounds like you guys are doing great!

Clayton & Kim said...

What cutie! He needs to come visit me again.. SOON!

Anbre said...

What?! Why in the world did I not know you were expecting again? I'm floored! And it sounds like you're having a girl. Congrats! Call me when you get a minute...I need an update!

Kara and Ty said...

Hey Ronni- it was good to hear from you. I know I was hopping to see you at Santaquin days but with my test and Rach was here I didn't even go. But we are living down by payson fruit growers kind of accross from hillman feilds. Chandler is getting so big and is so freaking cute.