Wednesday, August 26, 2009

35 Weeks (well almost).

Just a little update on the pregnant lady in this family. Hmmm lets see.......... I have been feeling great minus typical aches and pains. I went to the Dr. yesterday and have only gained nine pounds this entire pregnancy! This is great considering with Chandler I gained over 40 (a lot was water but holy cow). I am right on track as far as growth for the baby and she is head down. My blood pressure is low and right now I have no signs of toxemia. Hopefully it will stay that way. The baby is really wiggly and moves all night long. Last night I got about 3 hours of sleep in between going to the bathroom and waking up to move with the baby. Chandler is ready for this baby to come out. He can't figure out why mom can't hold him, snuggle on the couch, or why she is so emotional and sleepy all of the time. He does love to put his cars on my belly and say move baby, he thinks it is hilarious when she moves and the cars roll down. We still haven't decided on a name yet but I can tell you it will either be Kamry Rae, or Brinlee Rae. Chandler calls her Kamry, David calls her Kamry and I call her the baby or it. So that is the update on me and I would appreciate it if all of you pray I have her in 3 weeks not five =).

10 comments:

The Perry's said...

I am glad that you are doing good. Let me know if you need anything!

The Rasmussen Family said...

Thats great to hear! Nothing comes close to the last 6 weeks of pregnancy...ugh! Hang in there and keep your feet up :)

Love the name choices!

Jessica said...

Oh. I like the name kamry:) Both are really cute though. Now lets talk about you 9 pounds!!!! Jealous. I seriously gained 35-40 pounds with leighton:( Now it needs to come off and soon! Landon loves, loves loves his sister. I really think it has helped with the whole transitioning from 1 to 2 kids. The whole thing has been cake so far. Hopefully it carrys on. DIdn't you deliver chandler early? Maybe it will happen again:)

Clayton & Kim said...

I am definetly praying for THREE since we will be up your way the weekend of the 25th and right in your back yard! BEWARE! Please tell Chandler I would love to snuggle with him and hold him anytime he needs me too! Hang in there pumpkin.. I wuv you all!

Tiffany P. said...

yay, you're sooooo close. It's so great when you can finally see a light! Yes, he was my doctor and he was marvelous! so super helpful and nice! I cannot wait to see pictures! Oh, and next time you're down we really need to get chandler and cash to play, that would be hilarious!

Amy said...

Woohoo! I can't wait to meet the little gal. And... wow! Only nine pounds! I had only gained 12 pounds up until our vacation to Utah... things changed then :)

Jenny Hadley said...

OK! I SO DID NOT KNOW YOU WERE PREGNANT!!! I am such a bad friend. But how exciting! Yay for little girls who will empty your wallet! Let me know if I can help in any way.

Emily Nordfelt said...

I love the whole driving-cars-on-the-belly-just-to-get-the-baby-to-move thing. Too funny!

CK Black Family said...

wow! i can't believe it's so close! Good luck with everything!

Fords said...

9 pounds!?!? What the heck!? Tell me your secret for the next time I'm pregnant! Can't wait to see the little one...good luck with the rest of the pregnancy (and with the 3 week thing) :)