Monday, April 27, 2009

More before and after.

Here are the before and after pictures of the kitchen. This faucet on the sink was a joke. It didn't swing over the left side, the owners just bought the cheapest one they could find and installed it. The hot and cold were opposite and it was really weird.


There were no knobs of the cabinets and luckily they left us a beautiful set of drapes that were immediately thrown out the day we closed.

That is Dave and our Realtor. They were in a lot of the pictures (still don't know why).


After:



Best faucet ever!!!!! I highly recommend this faucet, it is really tall and you can fill any pot in your sink. Plus it has a soap dispenser. LOVE IT!!!!




These pictures are kinda bad but you can get the general idea of the kitchen. I was trying to steal my cousins idea that she had a her wedding, damask print fabric and lots of green, doesn't look the exact same but sorta (thanks for the cute ideas Erica). Other than the green paint that I love, my sexy husband installed all of the bead board. I love it, if I could I would put it in every room.





All of the other rooms were painted and new baseboard added. Since they are pretty plain at the moment you will just have to wait until I come up with some good ideas (or still some from my sister in laws).





1 comments:

The Rasmussen Family said...

Wow! You are so creative! It's beautiful! I love beadboard too...it adds so much! Hey if you ever need vinyl lettering- I own my own company. Since the wedding gift I meant to send has since long expired...you should pick something out and I'll send it you ya! My website is www.chatterboxvinyl.com, seriously-I'd be happy to so something for your AWESOME new home!