Monday, March 23, 2009

Laundry Room.

The reason I loved this house is because it was all one level and the laundry was right off the kitchen. Our kitchen is a pretty good size but it lacks in the storage department. As you can see there was alot of room in the laundry room.
Originally we were going to move the plumbing and put the washer and dryer be the water heater and build some storage cabinets where the plumbing was. We decided it didn't really matter so my sweet husband built some storage shelves for me.

After:
Chandler has really become a model for the camera. Anytime I get it out he follows me around and says "CHEESE!"

Awesome shelving, thanks Black Brothers Shelving!




I decided to paint the east brick wall green to keep a good flow from the kitchen to laundry. I love this green, it looks a little bright in these pictures but it really is not that bright.



I do like how it has turned out, even though I hate laundry, plus I love the green.

The left wall is part of the kitchen so just a little teaser until everything is done. It won't be for a while since now all I need to do is sew a few things, and since my sewing skills are pretty much non-existent it might be a while until the kitchen is reveled.
Hope you enjoy.





5 comments:

The Perry's said...

Looking very good Ronni. I love it! I'll have to come and see the whole house sometime.

CK Black Family said...

Lookin' good guys. LOVE the green laundry. Can't wait to see the kitchen!

Clayton & Kim said...

Sewing? Did I hear you say sewing? Didn't I raise you better than that? Must be that evil granny lana that got to you!!! lol. I have one comment about Cheezer Chandler.. like mother, like son. hee hee hee

Brad & Erica Dixon said...

I love the green paint! I'm excited to see your kitchen, and from what I hear, re-live my wedding! :D I'm sure its going to be cute!

As for the sewing part...I'm also trying to pretend that I have sewing ability...my parents gave me a sewing machine for Christmas and I made a set of curtains that aren't half bad! If I can do it...you can do it. Good luck!

Story Family said...

So cute! You guys do good work! It almost makes me want to own a home and make it all cute. Way to go! I can't wait to see the kitchen either....