Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I love the DI!

I love the DI! We have always been able to find really good stuff there. Including this little beauty: Since the weather has been really nice weather David and I have been so excited to grill. The only problem was we didn't have a BBQ, this was a real problem considering all we have talked about the last little while is how yummy grilled chicken, hamburger, kabobs, steak, and every wonderful food you can grill sounds for dinner. So today before going to watch the Bountiful Blacks we stopped at the Centerville DI (we were originally looking for a phone). Needless to say we say this little beauty and the price was right (15 bucks), loaded her up in the van and had the best grilled chicken ever for dinner.
I love the DI!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Barbara Green said...

I am so jealous that you have a grill! Grilling burgers in the summer is the best. Your bathroom is really cute as well! Keep the pictures coming.

P.S.
Of course you can join the club! I can't believe there are deer that go down 5th North...they really are dumb!

Mike and Emily Black Fam said...

Hey, that's my grill.