Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Finally some exciting stuff.

Okay so this post has taken way too long to do, have I really forgotten how to blog? Anyway, We are loving our new home! We are pretty sure we will have projects for years to come but David and I both say "BRING IT!" Over the next little while I will post some before and after shots of our projects, we hope you all enjoy.
The Bathroom.
This little space didn't need much work but what we did do made a huge difference. We painted (thank you kaye), added beadboard, installed all new plumbing thanks to our Dads, hung a nice shower curtain to hide the "original" bathtub.
Before:

After:









I love this little bathroom and the color of paint I stole from Emily. We hung an extra storage cabinet above the toilet but we have yet to decided what to store in it. It has glass doors so it will have to be well organized storage so if you have any ideas let me know.





















































3 comments:

The Rasmussen Family said...

I love home projects! It looks amazing, GREAT JOB!! I seriously have an addiction to Do-It yourself shows, like trading spaces...so I will love to see more fun changes! :)

The Perry's said...

Very cute! I love what you have done very cute!!

Mike and Emily Black Fam said...

If I were you, I would keep food storage in the cabinet above the toilet-that way, if you're reading the Ensign and you just can't put it down, you can grab a quick snack and keep reading.