Saturday, May 25, 2013

Chandler Quotes

Last night we were at the grocery store.  I only had Chandler so we were able to have some good conversation.  I told him we needed ketchup so we headed down that isle.  While passing the jelly we had this conversation.

Chandler:  "Mom, can we get some grape jelly? I am really sick of just peanut butter on my sandwich."
Mom:  "Sure."
Chandler picking up the most expensive one: "I want this one."
Mom: "That one is really expens........
Chandler: " Ugh, and don't tell me!  We don't have a coupon for it, right?"
Mom laughing: "No we don't we just need to get the store brand."
Chandler in his mom voice: "If it isn't on sale or no coupon then no jelly!"

Later down the snack isle we had this one.

Chandler: "Mom can I get this?"  (ring pop)
Mom: "How much is it?"
Chandler: "I don't know!  They didn't teach me nothing in school!"
Mom: "Well what did you do all day?"
Chandler: "Nothing, apparently."


3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE THAT BOY!!! You could write a book full of his memorable musings. Chanch is HILARIOUS, smart and witty. What a hoot. I LOVE YOUR BLOG, Ron. Thanks for updating. I know sometimes if feels like homework but we all enjoy it so very much!

Marcia said...

You need to go somewhere with Chandler everyday! Such wisdom and insight. Thanks so much for sharing!

Story Family said...

Love it!,