Saturday, December 25, 2010

Our Nativity 2010

Every year I look forward to Christmas Eve and a nativity scene with little children. It has been a while. It was so special this year to have our little ones play the parts of Mary and Joseph. I don't think they quite understand fully the significance of this small play. I hope that as they grow David and I can teach them what a great gift the birth of our Savior is. These pictures make me laugh. I love to have things perfect, sometimes I get a little crazy and when it doesn't work out I am mad. Not this year. The kids were so funny and couldn't stop running around in their little costumes.


Brinlee was a very loving Mary. Making sure the baby Jesus got lots and lots of kisses.

Chandler was a very handsome Joseph. He made sure Brinlee was giving the right amount of kisses.
I love these kids, they are such a joy in our lives.

0 comments: