Wednesday, December 8, 2010




Last week my Grandma Jennie was preforming at temple square. She is in the Payson Civic Corale and is quite the singer. We decided to go down and watch. Since parking is a NIGHTMARE downtown we parked over the the Gateway and jumped on the train. Chandler loved it! We met up with Grandpa and Grandma and walked around to see the lights. As always it was beautiful. The kids loved it so much. After we walked around we headed to the assembly hall and listened to a few songs. It was a really fun night. If you haven't been down there this year you are missing out.

4 comments:

Kaye and Matthew Hough said...

YAY! Ronni's blogging again. It's been a sad drought and I am so grateful to see you are back and better than ever. CUTE posts. It helps when your family is so darn cute!

The Rasmussen Family said...

Great catch up! I'm with you- I love temple square, but the parking...the freezing kids...ugh. We still haven't made the trip, but seeing your cute pictures inspires me! Maybe soon? :D

Ashley said...

I am glad that you made it not private I haven't been able to look at your blog forever1 Its good to see you and your family

CK Black Family said...

Yay for the postage! Very cute and love the pictures of the kiddos!