Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Three Years Old!

My little cutie pie Chandler turned three April 7th. I can't believe it! He is so crazy fun. Some interesting facts about him are:
*He loves playing with cars
*Shooting targets with dad (wii game)
*Helping mom make cookies
*Running around outside
*Riding his spider scooter
*Playing with his friends next door
*Loves loves loves nursery
*Is really good at making Brinlee laugh
*Knows who everyone in the Frist Presidency is (his favorite is President Ukdorf)
*Loves reading and going to story time
*Loves to sing and dance
He is awesome!
Our digital camera died and so we have been using the old 35 mm. I took these pictures on his Birthday. Isn't he such a cutie!


We had to have a sponge bob cake again this year. I had originally purchased a rainbow chip cake and showed him. He told me it was "Too boring I want a sponge bob cake". He has some real attitude :)
Happy late Birthday Chancho! We love you.


1 comments:

Marcia said...

Chancho has so much personality for a little guy! And he is as cute as a bug. Can't wait to kiss off those sugars. . .