Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Old roll of film.

I haven't really been updating the blog lately because our digital camera died. We have been using our Canon Rebel 35 mm. It is a great camera it just uses film and isn't as convenient. When we realized the digital camera had died we pulled out and wiped the dust off the old Canon. There was a roll of film in it and this is what we found........
This is a trip to the Ogden temple David and I made one day for FHE. We took pictures of the flowers and of course the temple. I love this little gem. It is so David!


This is our first Halloween. I only put this up to show you how messy our house was. I can't believe I let David take this picture with all of the crap in the back!


Look how young and skinny (mostly me) we are. I love the modeling Daver. You still got it.


Now please behold the gem of all gems on our roll of film. Halloween 2005, I have no idea what I am suppose to be. I bet you can guess who David is though. Trust me he has on the snow boots and the rustler jeans. This was the Black family Halloween party at Curtis and Kristin's. I believe Kirstin was an old grandma? Who knows I completely forgot about this. I hope you all enjoy as much as we did.






2 comments:

Kara and Ty said...

I love old rolls of film, Tyrels dad took pics of us at our wedding and when he developed the film it also had pics of his high school graduation we laughed so hard, your pics are so cute.

Marcia said...

Could David look anymore like Napoleon Dynamite? And he's got skills.