Sunday, December 23, 2012

The shirt that won't die!

So I have been MIA. Today I was looking back through my blog and was feeling super guilty. There are so many fun thins I have put on here over the last 5 years! So here we go again, but I am not going promise any kind of regular posts.

So.....today while looking through old photos I came across the pictures from the hospital when Chandler was born and noticed David's Adidas shirt I have been trying to get rid of for the last 7 years. Apparently it has some significance considering he has wore it to the birth of our two sons! Ha ha ha if only it had been washed when I had Brinlee.



4 comments:

Marcia said...

Welcome Back! Keep it up Ronni!

Mike and Emily Black Fam said...

Yeah Ronni! Blogging is so much cooler than FB!

The Blacks said...

There is an app for the iPad! So now I can do some blogging while I feed the baby.

Amy said...

Yay for blogging again! And that is stinking funny about David's shirt.