Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer Fun

We just got our computer back today, due to some software problems we had to get repaired. So after talking to my mother yesterday she made me feel like a big slacker (so this one is for you mom).
Last week we took Chandler to the Dinosaur park in Ogden and the Union Station. It was great considering he loves dinosaurs and trains. We had a great time!







This is Chandler taking a picture of us. He is a strange child.










We also visited the Oaker Mountain Temple open house. It was really cool and Chandler slept the entire time (score!). I think everyone needs to go see this Temple if they haven't, it is beautiful inside. I think it is the most simple Temple I have been in, but it is now one of my favorites!









2 comments:

The Perry's said...

Sounds like you guys are having some fun times. We also went to the Oaker Mountain Temple open house and it is a very beautiful temple, same with the Corner Canyon Temple in Draper.

Hailey said...

Cute pics!