Friday, January 23, 2009

Updates.

So I looked outside this morning and it was spooky. It is really rainy and foggy, and Chandler couldn't figure out why we were awake while it was so dark out (he would keep looking out the window and saying "Mamma?") he is silly. Don't worry though it was really almost 9, we slept late this morning due to the 24 hour flu at our house. Wednesday night I didn't sleep a wink, I was sooooo sick (and will probably never be able to eat taco soup again). Being sure I was going to die I asked Emily if she would watch Chandler for a little while and do you know what that lady did? She took him all day until David came home from work! Emily is the greatest, plus am pretty sure she has a superwoman suit under he clothes. So I had to give her a shout out!

Today we go for our final walk through on the house. We close Monday and are really excited, I already have every room painted and decorated in my head. Chandler knows something is up, he watches me while I pack up boxes and asks "What's this?" I tell him we are going to our new house and he runs away. Hopefully we will ajust quickly, I am possitive he will be missing all of the kids and be bored out of his little mind with his mom. I don't know if I told you but the house is in Layton.

Chandler is doing really well, he had the flu a few days ago but hasen't been too sick the rest of the winter. He is starting to say all sorts of word and ask questions about everything. Some words he says are: Dadda, Mamma, TyTy(tyler), Biggy(Brigham), Kaye, Pappa, Ball, Cheese, Please, Nanna (Banana), What's This, Why, Showa (shower), Nigh Nigh(good night), Car, You serious(it dosen't sound like that but I know that is what her is saying, it is funny). Those are only some that I can think of right now but he is saying new words everyday. He is super silly and giggles all day. He loves to play with cars, color, watch the Imagination Movers, play with the cats and love love loves his daddy!

David is good, he is loving working for Walgreens and is excited to start work on our new home.
I have just been packing and mostly organinzing and decorating our house in my head. Because of my obsession with head organinzing/decorating all I do is watch HGTV and look online at decor websites(it is sick ).

We are doing great and are excited for new things to come.

6 comments:

Clayton & Kim said...

Ahhhh I am so missing you... pumpkin. I am going to come see that new little homestead of yours when I come north again!! So plan on it! Give my little friend an squeeze!!

The Perry's said...

That is so exciting! I'll have to come up and see the new home when every thing settles down!

Emily said...

Exciting news about your house. I'm with you on the decorating obsession! How great to finally be able to do something with a house that's yours.

Amy said...

Yay! I am so excited for you to be a home owner. I am also quite jealous. You will have to post pictures of all of your decorating and be sure to share all of your insights so that those of who are still dreaming can live vicariously through you :)

Story Family said...

Good to be updated on you guys!! Good luck with the move and decorating. Good times!

It was nice to chat with you and Dave the other week.

The Rasmussen Family said...

Congratulations on the house! That is awesome! I was the same way with decorating our rooms in my head...I totally think it helps and its fun! I think our rooms turned out the way I had hoped! Sorry you were all sick, nothing is worse than that! Good luck with the move!