Wednesday, February 27, 2008

ABC's of me.

Let me know if you learned something new!
A- Attached or single: I have been attached since November of 2004.

B- Best Friend: My True Love David.

C-Cake or Pie: Cake, I love chocolate with buttercream icing. Yummy!

D-Day of Choice: Saturday. We have all day to play and be together as a family.

E- Essential Item: Ipod, I listen to it every day.

F- Favorite Color: Red

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: I love all kinds of penny candies. Gummie bears are good but I really love sourpatch kids.

H- Hometown: Santaquin, UT

I- Indulgence(s): Straight up Cherry Coke.

J- January or July: July. By the time January rolls around I am ready for the sunshine. I also love fireworks and BBQ's.

K-Kids: Yes, 1 very sweet little boy.

L-Life is incomplete without: Big hugs and kisses from both my boys everday.

M- Marriage Date: May 5th, 2005- Provo, Utah Temple. We had a reception in Santaquin and honeymooned in southern Utah.

N- Number of Siblings: 2- Hailey (20), McKenzie (16)

O- Oranges or Apples: I love granny smith apples. I like to cut them up and put salt on them. I learned that from my Grandpa Lyle.

P- Phobias or Fears: I am scared of birds, camping in tents, bears, the canyon at night, scary stories late at night. I am kind of a wimp, ask my husband.

Q- Quote(s): Be pretty if you are, Be witty if you can, Be happy if it kills you.

R- Reason To Smile: Getting Chandler out of bed in the morning and him squealing the minute the door opens. David dancing talents, or lack there of.

S- Season: Fall, I love to get out the sweaters and see the leafs changing colors.

T- Tag Three: Amy, Candace,Kelly.

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: We eat meat, not tons, but we are not vegetarians.

W- Worst Habit: I am a screamer. I scream when I am mad. If you don't belive me ask Dave.

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds. Only when it is your baby, not you heart after you have your baby.

Y- Your Favorite Food: I love the chicken green chilie salad at Bajio. I could eat it everyday!

Z- Zodiac sign: Virgo

1 comments:

Story Family said...

Grandpa Buckley puts salt on his granny apples, too. I can still smell them. Yum!