Saturday, November 17, 2007

PRUNES!!


The other day I was feeding Chandler some yummy purnes and chatting on the phone with an interested rentie. Durning this rare multitasking event the rentie asked me to jot down his phone number. Having to walk across the room for a peice of paper I decided to just sit the prunes on the edge of the high chair. I quickly stood up and found the paper. I jotted the number down and this is what I came back to.............. Disaster! Prunes were everywhere. On the floor, the wall, the counter tops! Who would have thought Chandler could reach so far. Well I guess we live and learn!

2 comments:

Brookie said...

This is funny! This makes me way excited to have kids!

Amy and Jeff said...

oh wow... do I have to start solids? I thought that I wanted to, but we lasted two days and now we just keep putting it off :)